CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Chapter 5

The driver was one of the gang members that Karly's brother had owed money too. When Karly realized it was him she let out a bloodcurdling scream. Tyler just looked back and forth at the two not totally understanding what was going on. He quickly whipped out his cell phone and started to dial.

"You finish that call and it'll be the last call you ever make," the man said through gritted teeth.

Tyler slowly shut his phone and stuck it in his pocket. He kept his hand inside right next to it and slid his thumb in between the two parts of his phone. He dialed 911 and waited.

After awhile the gang member began to speak. "Well, well, I finally have you. Do you realize how long it took any of us to find you? You're going to do what I say exactly how and I say it, got it?" he barked, "Now as for you, you're going to keep your mouth shut until we get where we're going. When we get there,you better not try anything funny, or else."

After he said that,he pulled out a pistol to show them he wasn't fooling around. Little did he know that the police were listening to everything he said and tracking them down as he spoke.

1 comments:

Kendra Logan said...

I just found your blog and read everything. Very interesting!!! Keep it coming, please!

~Kendra